News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Persistent Worlds Event

Started by Rethmeier, March 09, 2011, 02:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azrooh

Quote from: Avoric on March 10, 2011, 04:20:17 PM
Updated since yesterday?

Yeah, just updated a couple hours ago.

Shep

Pfftttt A crafting list?
You make Templar, Merius and I go to shame by figuring out how to craft everything alone.

Oh and Reth. We should really try a different castle! The Nordic one is awesome but it might be fun to go to a real castle with a gate or take over the labeled "Horrible Dump"
(Castle down from Nordic on the water) And do Iron shipping to the armory from the island with ships
Picton: Perfect.
Picton: And some weed.
Picton: And I'll do it.
Picton: Send me some weed Shep.
Picton: I'm serious

Adler

Quote from: Shep on March 11, 2011, 09:44:57 AM

Oh and Reth. We should really try a different castle! The Nordic one is awesome but it might be fun to go to a real castle with a gate or take over the labeled "Horrible Dump"
(Castle down from Nordic on the water) And do Iron shipping to the armory from the island with ships
This.

Raegenhere

A couple of us lead by killfreak had that castle while reth and his guys were in the wooden one.

I got to say, the whole ship thing is fun, but it takes forever. We had to go as a group obviously and spend al ot of time waiting for someone. It also takes quite some time to get the plank down right... also, somehow we had a few ships (even boarded one ;D) but we messed 2 of them up, one crashed into the docks and stuck, one other time we all jumped from the ship and then noticed that it was too far away from the docks to get back in  :)
And i didn't even count how often i drowned because of some glichtes or in an attempt to get on board...

I would estimate mining an iron bar on that island and selling it in the city takes about 2-3 times as long as if you mine it near the wooden castle and sell it at that house between the 2 castles.

Shep

Exactly why this is a three man job.
Get a load, drop it on the deck, and go off, two miners can do this while one man stays back and doesn't let the ore go away.
Picton: Perfect.
Picton: And some weed.
Picton: And I'll do it.
Picton: Send me some weed Shep.
Picton: I'm serious

Burckhart

hope you guys had fun, unfortunately i couldn't participate cause the server was giving me an "incorrect authorization key".. it already took me a lot of tweaking with my router to get it on the server list, so i gave up :-\

Azrooh

I had control of the 'Horrid Dump', which is near absolutely no resources. It was nice.
Needless to say, I was the first to get my face smashed in  :D