News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HardcoreHebrew

My in game name will be-HardcoreHebrew
MY steam name is-HardcoreHebrew
I learned about this regiment from Heinrich. He used to be my commander for the 71st
I do own team speak
I can attend Thursday training.
I can usually attend Friday and Sunday Line Battles

Heinrich

Welcome Back dude! err,  well welcome to the 1stEPI!  I have already talked to you in steam and you know what you need to do.

Chris

In-game Name:
Chris

How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who?
I actually applied to 19te & then joined the wrong Team Speak room (derp.) I was then convinced to join this regiment instead.

Steam username:
Daffy_Duck01

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?
Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

No. - Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Yes. - Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT
Yes. - Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT
Yes. - Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Yes. - Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT
It might vary on this one. - Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Heinrich

Thank You Chris! Please read over the Rekruten Board and Post in the Expected attendance thread!

stevemet

Hi,

I'd like to like to use the name "stevemet" in game

I heard about the EPI a long time ago when play m&m, I wanted to join back then but I just didn't have the time.

Steam Username: stevemeta123

Yes I do have TS and I can a mic

I should be able to attend at least two of the following events if not more.
Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST
Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Thank you

Azrooh

Hey Stevemet! I think you've made the right choice in joining us ;)

Go ahead and have a quick read over this thread, and leave a post where you're directed at your earliest convenience. Hope to see you soon.

Wesley

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Wesley

How did you hear about the EPI? If someone referred you, please leave their name:Werner

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): Grimes123

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)Tuesday and Sunday

Heinrich

Welcome into the 1stEPI sir Wesley!

- Please set up your Name as  1stEPI_Rkt_(Name)
- Please Read over the rekruten forum board and post in the expected attendance thread. 
   http://forums.1stepi.com/index.php/board,50.0.html
   You will not be added onto the roster until you do
- PLEASE join our steam group. It will be good for getting updates and other important HeinrichSpam                     That I know you want to be apart of   http://steamcommunity.com/groups/nw_1stepi

See you soon!

Heinrich!

Carrots

In-game Name: carrots                                                                                                                                             How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? drache the annoying chump
Steam username: carrots Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer yes

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT: every other

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT

Der_Drache

Welcome Back Carrots the annoying Chump :P Post  http://forums.1stepi.com/index.php/board,50.0.html when Heinrich adds you back into the Reg.

yaitskov1

In-game name: pvt_yaitskov
I found out about the 1st through the TaleWorlds forum
Steam username: yaitskov
Do you have teamspeak?: planning on getting it soon
Do you have a mic?: no
Which events can you attend?:
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT

Heinrich

Welcome to the Regiment sir! 

Please set up your name in Game as : 1stEPI_Rkt_(name)

Please Join our Steam group ( It makes it easier to send out announcements and contact people)
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/nw_1stepi

And last but not least,  Have a read over our Rekruten board in the forums.  You need to post in the 'Report to your NCO's'  thread before you are added onto the roster!

Hope to see you soon!
Heinrich

Valkyrie

In-game Name: Valkyrie

How did you hear about the EPI? If someone referred you, please leave their name: I've researched in life lot's of the Prussian army, then I got this game and love playing as a Prussian. As I looked for a Prussian Reg that I could play with and not be stopped by my Time-Zone, "PST" I came apon a link on a forum to this website.

Steam Username: Search for, internalshade01 The name the acount is under is Valkyrie.

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer: Of course, when I was running a guild in SWTOR I used teamspeak and use it for my clan in Arma II DayZ.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? Again, I'm PST so I can't join all of these due to work. In the summer though work slows down "Alot" I will not be working often until about October.

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT [I can from about mid-june till about October]
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST [I could attend this on a regular basis]
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST [I could attend this on a regualr basis]
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT [I could attend this on a regualr basis]

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST [I could attend this on a regular basis]
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT [I could attend this on a regular basis]

Heinrich

Welcome Aboard Valkyrie!

Please set your in-game name as  1stEPI_Rkt_(Name)

we Play with the Prussian banner which can be found on the 1st page, top row, 3rd from the left

Please Join our Steam group ( It makes it easier to send out announcements and contact people)
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/nw_1stepi

And last but not least,  Have a read over our Rekruten board in the forums.  You need to post in the 'Report to your NCO's'  thread before you are added onto the roster!

Hope to see you soon,

Leutnant Heinrich

Zoller

In-game name: Zoller

How did you hear about 1st EPI? I heard about it from someone a long time ago, though I can't remember who, so let's say Werner for now.

Steam Username: _451_, which seems to make things difficult. I'm still in the 1stEPI Rekruten group

Do you have Teamspeak 3: Yes. I've already come about on the 1st EPI TS.

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT: Yes
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT: Yes
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT: Yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT: No

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT: Maybe
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT: Maybe