News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rethmeier

Fill out this application with your information and post it here by clicking the reply button. We will add you to the roster once we have recieved your completed application.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer. For the sake of organization it is preferred that you choose a realistic name.

How did you hear about the EPI? If someone referred you, please leave their name:

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 5PM EST/10PM GMT
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT
Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

[b]In-game Name:[/b]
[b]How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who?[/b]
[b]Steam username:[/b]
[b]Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?[/b]

[b]Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

Tuesday Weekday Training - 5PM EST/10PM GMT
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AMGMT
Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
[/b]

Furthermore, all applicants are invited to join the Regiments main steam group. It is a public group so you may join before acceptance into the regiment.

1stEPI Steam group

derrick

i have steam pvt.kuhl or kuhl0001 or kuhl0101
dont have microphone
i do have teamspeak 3
in-game names is derrick
i can attend Thursday weekly EST training
Friday line battles
Saturday training EST
and most likely Sunday private line battles

nikolidas

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Nikolidas

Steam Username (If you do not have Steam, say so here, It's not a requirement):jblueson191490

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join.)yes

Do you have a functioning microphone? (A microphone is not required to join)yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.)saturday and sometimes on sunday

Wulfburk

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Wulfburk

Steam Username (If you do not have Steam, say so here, It's not a requirement): [FIH]Wulfburk

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join.) Yep

Do you have a functioning microphone? (A microphone is not required to join) Yep

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT                             No
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST                                           No
Friday NA Line Battle - 8PM EST     (8PM EST is 1am GMT right? if so) Yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT                              Yes
Sunday Private Line Battle - 2PM EST / 7PM GMT                             Yes

I am also part of Forgotten Honor, which holds several tournaments for mods like Forgotten Hope 2 and etc, i am also in their current FH2 campaign so i also need to be part of training and battles for FH2, Will that be a problem?

Hope you guys accept me!

ManOfWar

Hello I would like to join

In-game Name- ManOfWar_Takeda

Steam Username- Hellskey

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? already installed

Do you have a functioning microphone? (A microphone is not required to join) Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.) I can for the most part attend the line battles on Friday and the practices on Thursday, probably the weekends as well

manzuk

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Manzuk

Steam Username (If you do not have Steam, say so here, It's not a requirement): Manzuk

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join.) Yes

Do you have a functioning microphone? (A microphone is not required to join) Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.)

All events unless real life interferes

SykesZhao

In-game Name: Sykes

Steam Username : Sykes

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join.) Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? Friday and weekends most times.

Sven

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Sven

Steam Username (If you do not have Steam, say so here, It's not a requirement): Imori_Akari

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes I have it.

Do you have a functioning microphone? Yes I have one.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT
Friday NA Line Battle - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT
Sunday Private Line Battle - 2PM EST / 7PM GMT

I think I need to give the information that I am banned from the 22nds Official Battle Server at the moment due to what seems to be a misunderstanding, which I admittedly went wrongly about fixing and TK'd a guy. If that server is used, then I will get ahold of Vince and attempt to get unbanned. Apart from that, I'm good for all servers.

Looking forward to working with you guys!

radibomb

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Radi
Steam Username (If you do not have Steam, say so here, It's not a requirement):Don't own the game throught Steam, but my Steam username is radi_bomb
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join):Yes
Do you have a functioning microphone?:No
Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.):
Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT
Sunday Private Line Battle - 2PM EST / 7PM GMT

Oric

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Oric (plus tag?)

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): Sutler

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) Yes I do, and I can buy a microphone if necessary.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.) The Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday events with varying regularity. Hopefully quite often, but it really depends on my schedule.

Veraxus

In-Game Name: Veraxus
Steam ID: Salieri325
TS3: Yes
Mic: Yes

Edit: As per the scheduled events. I can make all of them unless I make plans for something durring those times, in which case I would inform you.

Ready for active duty!

DERP

In-game Name:
Cockadoodledo, My regiment (41st) just fell apart and I was looking around for a good regiment...

Steam Username: kthxspai[RK]

I have Teamspeak and I have a Mic.

I can attend both LB's, but only Thursday trainings since I'm on the West Coast.

Azrooh

Hey Cockadoodledo, go ahead and post here: http://www.1stepi.com/forums/index.php?topic=41.0
Please know that we're much different from the 41st, don't treat this as if you are just switching tags. We take discipline much more seriously than the 41st did.

Osty

In-Game Name: Osty (Known to all of you Osty_The_Ostwind)

Steam Username: Gas_Mask_Man_182

Teamspeak: I own teamspeak 3 and a Microphone.

Attendence:

I can attend all events unless my work scheldue prevents me from it.

Bardaga

In-game Name : Bardaga

Steam Username : Mankan911

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? Tuesday training and sunday line battle