News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lwantssugar

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):
Lwantssugar
Who referred you to the EPI? If nobody did, leave blank or omit:
I was refered but cannot remember his name
Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):
Lwantssugar

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)
I do, but dont know how to use it as of yet

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

The thursday and Friday events are possible but these two are the ones I can attend most consistently:
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"The difference between screwing around and science is writing it down."

Heinrich

Welcome into the 1st East Prussian Infantry Lwantssugar!  Please Read over the Rekruten board http://forums.1stepi.com/index.php?board=50.0 and Post in the Necessary Areas! 

Look forward to seeing you soon,

Heinrich

hellbrother

In-game Name:Hellbrother
Who referred you to the EPI?nobody saw it in taleworld site
Steam username:hellbrother
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?
yes i have
Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT might be late sometime if i hae to work that day get of work at 8.00
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT alway free but might be litle late sometime if work that day (get of work at at 8.00)
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT every other week

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT = alway free for this one
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT = every other week

Heinrich

Good Evening Hellbrother,

Welcome into the 1st East Prussian Infantry.  You have entered the ranks of one of the most Elite, and disciplined Regiments on the field today. Good Decision.  Please Read our Rekruten board and Re-post the events we can expect to see you at on a weekly basis in the designated area. http://forums.1stepi.com/index.php?board=50.0

Ihr Leutnant,

Heinrich

Snappolo

In-game Name: Snappolo

How did you hear about the EPI? If someone referred you, please leave their name:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222831.0.html

Steam Username:Snappolo

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?
I'm downloading it right now.

All my choices are referred to the European Time Zone.

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT Yes
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT No
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT No
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT No

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT No
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT Yes

Do we play on M&M or Napoleonic Wars?
Thanks

Fritz

Hey Snappolo

Welcome into the 1st East Prussian Infantry.  You have entered the ranks of one of the most Elite, and disciplined Regiments on the field today. Good Decision.  Please Read our Rekruten board and Re-post the events we can expect to see you at on a weekly basis in the designated area. http://forums.1stepi.com/index.php?board=50.0

Shadowjax

In-game Name: Shadowjax
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? I was searching for a good regiment to join on the TaleWorlds forums.
Steam username: shadowjak
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes, I currently have teamspeak.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? I can attend the Tuesday Night Linebattle, the Thursday Weekday Training, the Saturday Primary Training, and the Saturday Linebattle.

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Heinrich

Welcome to the Regiment Shadowjax!  http://forums.1stepi.com/index.php?board=50.0    Read over our rekruten Boards and post in the Expected Events thread!

Adler

I guess this would be an application to RE-join the regiment (or to go back to being a reservist.)

I'm not quite sure if this is the right place to put this, but I was wondering if anyone here remembers me! I joined the 1st EPI way back when, had to leave due to IRL issues, tried to come back and then left again due to IRL issues. Now that NW has come out, I find myself missing all the regimental line battles. I was wondering if I could just hop back in with you guys. I still have a lot of things going on in my life, so I won't be able to make a lot of events. Maybe the occasional training and LB.

Azrooh

Hey Adler, welcome back! You'd definitely be free to go reservist or recruit, it's your choice. Send me a PM when you've decided.

Dankenstein

In-game Name: Dankenstein

How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who?: Sir Heinrich Himler, who I joined the EPI with initially under the guise of ragingmarxist.

Steam username: Dankenstein

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer?: Yes

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - Periodically
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT - Periodically
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT - Frequently
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - Regularly

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT - Regularly
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT - Regularly

Heinrich

Welcome Back! Just like all the Other 'Welcome to the Regiment' Messages say.  Go read this: http://forums.1stepi.com/index.php?board=50.0 and copy /paste the events you can attend on the Expected events thread.

Azrooh

RagingMarxist, I totally remember you. Welcome back dude.

Abaddon

In-game name: Abaddon or pvt.Abaddon
Heard: Through forum on TW
Steam username: Abaddonsc2
Teamspeak: Yes I have it
Events I can attend: Probably all except maybe 1 or 2 every so often

Heinrich

Welcome to the Regiment good sir,  Here are the Rekruten boards, Read ovr them and post your expected events. once you do that you shall be added to our great roster!  http://forums.1stepi.com/index.php?board=50.0