News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

The Second Napoleon Total War Tournament!

Started by Rethmeier, June 28, 2011, 11:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sven

Weap and I were trying to do a practice game but were getting wrong version errors. We double checked our mod check list with the most recent version installed, and both of our games are ran through Steam and auto updated so we were on the same NTW version. I hope this isn't a continued problem in the tourney. I had no issues connecting to Josh and Haresus, so this was kind of odd.

Sven

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Quote from: Malkar on July 13, 2011, 04:57:16 PM
Sven's a liar.

Meh, I got a lucky general snipe in the beginning and your men marched right into canister shot. /shrug

<3  :P

Rigadoon

Well...I can't see my cursor in game. Anyone else have this problem?

Edit:Actually, I don't seem to be able to install the mod at all. I'll pull out until I figure it out.

Rethmeier

As far as rules go, we'll keep it similar to last time.  The two players should agree on a map.  No more than two artillery pieces (No Mortars, Unicorns, Siege guns, or Howitzers).  Cavalry is left up to the player, but no more than 50% I'd say.  Let's put funding at Medium and time limit at Infinite.

Sven

Quote from: Rethmeier on July 13, 2011, 10:17:20 PM
As far as rules go, we'll keep it similar to last time.  The two players should agree on a map.  No more than two artillery pieces (No Mortars, Unicorns, Siege guns, or Howitzers).  Cavalry is left up to the player, but no more than 50% I'd say.  Let's put funding at Medium and time limit at Infinite.

Good thing Mal and I's game followed all of those :p

Killfreak99

LawL LawL

Quote from: Rethmeier on July 13, 2011, 10:17:20 PM

In my opinion Mortars and Siege Guns should be allowed. If you want to know why, ask Weapon how well his 4 mortar batteries fared against my 1 battery of 6 pounders :P As for Siege Guns, is there actually something overpowered about them? From what I know they're conventional artillery with very slow load times and long range. Well good luck with the tourney, any chance we could get another one going sometime after the 5th of August?

LawL LawL

Quote from: Killfreak99 on July 14, 2011, 06:03:41 PM
No Lawl

Just my opinion on the matter, not that ill be participating anyways, atleast not for this tournament.

syncswim

OK I've actually never played the game multiplayer. I guess someone from my group just message me on Steam whenever...

Haresus

Dangit, aint easy to find one of the people you are supposed to play with.

Rigadoon, Duncdar and Brakka:
Any times that we can maybe meet and fight?

Rigadoon

I can't get the EIC mod working so I can't for now.