News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azrooh

Field Marshal Poniatowski

In-game Name: Poniatowski

Steam Username: mrstarfishh33

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?
Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT  yes
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST     yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT   yes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST      yes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT      yes

Sven

Hey there Ponia! Good to have you with us. Lt. Azrooh will be along shortly to get your membergroup set so you can view the rest of the forums. See you on the field tomorrow at 3 PM EST!

Azrooh

Hey, Poniatowski, glad you decided to join with us. Welcome to the regiment!

SamA

My in game names is currently About23Seals I intend on changing it soon
My Steam name is lomo2211.
I dont have teamspeak installed right know but i can install it whenever.
I can make it to all events unless somthing comes up at which point i would inform you.

I would also like to add that im a civil war, spanish american war, and revolutionary war reenactor so i already have a good understanding of commands and how you should act on said commands.

Azrooh

Hey SamA, glad you decided to join us, welcome to the regiment!
For a quick run-over of the commands, you should check out Sven's Quick Guide for New Rekruten

Sven

Welcome to the 1stEPI! Going to list you as SamA for now until you decide what you'd like to go by. We use TS for every gathering, so getting it asap would be best.

Looking forward to seeing you on the field! We have a line battle in 4 hours that you're welcome to come to.

renuair

In-game Name: Renuair

Steam Username: Enjoi sk8

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?
Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT  yes
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST     yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT   yes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST      yes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT      yes

Azrooh

Hey Renuair, welcome to the regiment!

SgtPepper217

My in game name is also SgtPepper217. I've been wanting to join the 1stepi for a while, but I couldn't get on the forum before... I do have teamspeak installed.
I'll probably be able to make all the tuesday trainings and the line battles.

Sven

Welcome SgtPepper! Glad to have you with us. Sorry for forum issues :P We recently updated everything so it should be running nice and smooth now.

Hope to see you on the field soon.

Azrooh

Welcome to the regiment, SgtPepper.

Roloman4

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Roloman4

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): Roloman4

I have Teamspeak 3

I believe I can attend all of them except for the Wednesday one.

Sven

Welcome Roloman! We don't have a Wednesday event so you should be alright there ;p. See you on the field soon!

Cpnobvious

In-game Name: Cpnobvious

Steam Username: MIASpartanK

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? I have Teamspeak installed and, while I haven't used it for tactical comms in over a year, I'm familiar with the options for whispering and channel commander. I do have a microphone.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? I can most certainly attend Saturday training and most likely both line battles, and I can do my best to make it to the weekly trainings.

And while we're not required to explain our reasons for joining, I feel that if I've taken the time to find you all and start typing I mine as well keep it going. :P

My fascination with milsim started in EVE Online, and soon after in 2009 I switched to WWIIOL. Most of the players of World War II Online are retired or actively serving military, and when coupled with the brutally realistic game mechanics you had to learn fast or get out. I enjoyed the structure, camaraderie, and triumphs through teamwork that we shared and I yearn to feel that adrenaline rush that only comes from seeing a French defensive line collapse under a well executed attack. I heard about Mount and Musket from a friend and, upon playing, realized I could definitely have some fun with this. The 1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment appears to be a well run, experienced group and I hope to spend a good long while fighting side by side with you. S!