News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shmeg

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Sir_Shmeg

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): madsn13pez154

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.): Newest Client as always and installed.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.): Should be able to attend all Events at all times!

Azrooh

Sven

Welcome to all the new Rkts. If you have any questions, feel free to message either Lt. Azrooh or myself on steam or leave a post on http://forums.1stepi.com/index.php/topic,119.0.html. Also, looking over http://forums.1stepi.com/index.php/topic,448.0.html might help you out.

Sakis Anastos

Hello, 1stepi i would like to join ur clan so heres the info
In-Game Name:Sakis
Steam Name:BonzaiSamurai

i can attend Saturady primary training
i can attend sunday line battle
i can attend friday line battle
well i hope this is enough

Azrooh

Hey Sakis, welcome to the regiment.

Hailon

In-Game Name: Hailon
Steam Name: wildcard977
Teamspeak 3: Yes
Can attend: Saturday Training, Sunday Line Battle (May be able to make other events)

Azrooh

Welcome to you as well, Hailon. Training tomorrow - I likely won't be there, but Sven and Brennenburg probably will.

Sven

Welcome you guys!

Feel free to check out Quick Guide for New Rekruten if you'd like to check out some of the basics before jumping right in.

Looking forward to seeing you on the field!

Tominatorxxl

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Tominatorxxl

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):nonomb

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)yup and I´ve got a microphone too

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

and 1 question is there any other person in this regiment who´s real prussian because I am prussian(german but in a prussian part)

Azrooh

Hey Tominator, welcome to the regiment.

Kpl Von_Brennenburg and Rkt Orobas are both German. Olt Fritz and Gfr Raegenhere are both Austrian. I'm sure we have a few more German speakers, but those are the ones I know of.

Raegenhere

Welcome Tominator!

Burckhart is austrian too. You may well be the only "real prussian", but I don't know where Orobas is located.
Anyway it's nice that we have at least one now :)

And, of course, we are all prussian in our hearts...  :D

Tominatorxxl

for sure we are all prussians für das Vaterland!!!

Sven

Quote from: Tominatorxxl on July 09, 2011, 03:59:18 PM
for sure we are all prussians für das Vaterland!!!

Brand new rekrut and already posting things that get you honor on the forums. :p

If you want a quick run down of basic tactics before jumping into a training, feel free to check out Quick Guide for New Rekruten

Tominatorxxl

so one question how do i get messaged if i am in the regiment?

von_Brennenburg

You are already in.

You can find the events you are scheduled for at http://forums.1stepi.com/index.php/topic,33.0.html, if you cant make it to one please let Azrooh, Sven or me know.