News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_451_

Raises his hand in salute, clicking his heels simultaneously.

"Guten Abend Kamaraden! 451 of ATS from cRPG reporting for duty and assignment!"

[Steam Username: _451_

In-game name: Erich_Zoller

Teamspeak3 is installed.

I can attend any event or training so long as it does not come before 3pm PST on weekdays, or between 6 to 7pm on Sunday.]

Stands at attention.

Azrooh

Welcome to the regiment, both of you!

I'd suggest signing up for one training and one or both linebattles per week. Any more and it's easy to get burnt out. You're free to come to events you're not signed up for, of course.

Event Times:

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

451, I can't find your steam name. Could you provide me with a link? (Steam - Community - View my Profile at the right)

Silentspy

In-game Name: Silentspy
Steam Username: kings169
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? yep!
Which events can you attend on a regular basis? im available most of the time

Azrooh

Hey, welcome to the regiment!
Could you post one training and one or both linebattles that you can attend regularly?

Event Times:

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST

Elritze

Hello! I am Dasty of ATS in cRPG. I have been playing MM for only a little while and recently took a large break. I enjoy the game and would enjoy it more with some nice people to play with!

In-game Name: Elritze_Macht

Steam Username: Dastyruck

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer? Yes!

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

I am pretty sure I can attend most of these, the Saturday and Sunday ones are fairly early for me(PST), but I think I can make these.

Azrooh

Hey, Elritze, thanks for joining us!
Tomorrow we've got our conquest event instead of our training, hope to see you there.

Posslington

In-game Name:
Posslington

Steam Username:
schwazz420

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?
yes

Do you have a functioning microphone?
yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.)
Friday through Sunday

Azrooh

Hey Posslington, thanks for joining us!
Hoping to see you tomorrow.

Rethmeier

Azrooh

It was midnight, I blame lack of sleep ;P

Ecko

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Ecko

Steam Username (If you do not have Steam, say so here, It's not a requirement):alphab3ta(never use it)

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join.)yes

Do you have a functioning microphone? (A microphone is not required to join)yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.)All however I run the NA servers for CRPG and a guild...all CRPG events will have to come first. However most of my clannies are already in 1st EPI

Bernie

In-game Name :Bernie
Steam Username:Bernie45
TS3:YES,BUT NO MIC

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT   YES
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST               YES
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT      Ususlly yes     

Bernie

I also can attend lbs on friday and sunday.

Noobie

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Noobie, SuperNewb, Titi, Solanus and many more

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): Karsnak, MrBox42

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)   Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? Anything

AntiBlitz

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):  AntiBlitz

Steam Username; AntiBlitz

Do you have teamspeak3? Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?  I work quite often and schedule changes thru out the year, But im quite a active player