News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bear

Hi,Bear here

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Bear.

Steam Username (If you do not have Steam, say so here, It's not a requirement):No,dose not work for me idk why.
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join):Yes

Do you have a functioning microphone?:No

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.):
Mostly Weekend and Fridays  8)

Sven

Welcome to the 1stEPI, Bear! Hope to see you on the field this weekend.

Hasan

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Hasan

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): Rocknok2

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.): I do have teamspeak 3 installed.

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT: Can attend before the school year begins. (Or join in late)
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST: I can attend all year.
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT Can attend before the school year begins. (Or join in late)

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST I can attend all year
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT I can attend before the school year begins

Further notes. I'm an ex-member of the 16th Kampfgruppe, and reached the rank of Soldat.
I've left due to a lack of disipline, and due to toleration of harrasment by other members and officers.
I've been playing mount & musket for about four months, and have been in the 16th Kampfgruppe for about 3months and 20 days (Aproximately)

I have always attended the wednsday training (Excluding an announced month where i had my internet cut off)
I am aware of the organisation used, and native to the drills.

I also will abide by the rules and regulations of the 1st East prussian infantry, upon hopefull recruitment.

Und... Für das vaterland!

Azrooh

Hey, Hasan!
I believe the 16th's formations are based off ours, so you should fit right in when it comes to drills and expect to be promoted quick. Welcome to the regiment.

reaper555

my in game name is winmorf. my profile name is cjbilder. i do not have team speak but will be getting it soon.   riday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT and yes will be able to attend

Sven

Hey there reaper!

Are you unable to attend a training?

reaper555

Quote from: Sven on August 03, 2011, 06:22:12 PM
Hey there reaper!

Are you unable to attend a training?

I can attend all the trainings but may leave late for the thursday training due to football practice.

Sven

No worries =] Just had to make sure. We may change your forum name to your ingame name soon so we know who you are.

code

In game name: Code
Steam username: walkingman96.Sorry its a bit random
Teamspeak 3: Yes
Microphone: Yes
I can attend most events i just don't really know when they all are but if i can be told when they start i will be able to attend all of the events.

Azrooh

MadMike

In Game Name: MadMike
Steam username: micknghiem
Teamspeak 3: yes
Microphone: yes
I can attend most of the events, most likely all, just need the schedule

Azrooh

Destin

In game name: Destin

Steam Usr name: Destin

Teamspeak 3: yes

Microphone: yes

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Friday NA Line Battle - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT
Sunday Private Line Battle - 2PM EST / 7PM GMT

I can attend all of these events every week, Except for the coming week i leave for vacation tommorow and will be gone for 1 week, i have fought with u guys on the conquest battle of 8/5/11 and thought this would be a good regiment