News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Major_Phallus

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Major_Dick

How did you hear about the EPI? If someone referred you, please leave their name: No one I can remember

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.): I have teamspeak3 and a mic

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - Cannot Attend
Tuesday Night Linebattle - Able to Attend
Thursday Weekday Training - Able to Attend
Saturday Primary Training - Able to Attend

Friday Linebattle- Able to Attend
Sunday Linebattle- Able to Attend
Neat

Heinrich

Um, Welcome Richard.  Please read over the Rekruten board and pos your expected events in the correct thread.  http://forums.1stepi.com/index.php/board,50.0.html

( Oh, um if you have come here to troll I would adivse that you turn around and walk out right now. You may get yourself into more trouble than your wanting. )  BUT other than that. Welcome :) 

Alfred_Operia

In-game Name:sesawAlfred
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who?Searching for a good regiment
Steam username:DocAlfred
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?Installed and ready.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - can attend
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT - sporadic
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT - sporadic
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - sporadic

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT - sporadic
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT - can attend

Graham

Welcome to the EPI Alfred. After the Leutnant adds you to the forum group, go post your expected attendance, Right here. Best of luck in the Rekruten Zug, my friend.

FrostFire626

In-game Name: FrostFire626
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? Official forum recruitment thread.
Steam username: FrostFire626
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? I have TS3 and a mic.

Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Extra Information: I've played many multiplayer games in both competitive and military/role-playing settings. I also love military history, tactics, and technology. Hope to play with you guys soon!

Graham

Welcome to the EPI FrostFire. After the Leutnant adds you to the forum group, go post your expected attendance, Right here. Best of luck in the Rekruten Zug, my friend.

P.S. Fastest acceptance in the west.

Heinrich

Thank you Graham for Catching these Applications!

And To the New Rekruten, Is great to have you. Your server groups have been updated. Please post your attendence using the Link Graham has provided, and we will look forward to seeing you soon!

naruto12900

In-game Name : Deidara

How did you hear about the EPI? If someone referred you, please leave their name: 1stEPI_Rkt_Jim

Steam Username : Ninjawaffle63

Do you have teamspeak3: Yes with mic

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - Yes
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST - Yes
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST - Yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - Yes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST - Yes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT - Yes

Me And jim are partners so we are about the same at melee im better at range

Heinrich

Welcome into the 1stEPI! Please go read over the Rekruten board http://forums.1stepi.com/index.php/board,50.0.html  and Post your expected attendence! look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Leb

Sgt_G_Powdar
Heard about: Talesworld forums
116th | MrLebanon
I have TS3and use it regularly with my buddies

I can attend
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT
Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT

I will be taking summer school and my schedule could change but I will keep in touch as to when I will not be ably to make it

I'm to the experience, bought the game recently, have been playing a lot the past 2 days. Currently in a multi-game community where I often hang out on TS3 and play battlefield/mess around.
Looking to get more out of the game experience through some organized battles rather than trying to round up teams in a public match
Cheers!
Leb

Graham

Welcome to the EPI Leb! After the Leutnant adds you to the forum group, go post your expected attendance, Right here. Best of luck in the Rekruten Zug, my friend.

Andronicus

In-gameName: Andronicus

Referred: By HB handofgod

Steam username: eightyeightp

Teamspeak: Yes, I have it

Regular Attendance:  I can attend the Tuesday and Saturday training without trouble, and the Tuesday line battle.  My schedule permits attending any of the events, though.

Azrooh

Welcome to the regiment, Andronicus. Please have a read over this topic at your earliest convenience and make a post where it points you to. Hope to see you on saturday!

Heinrich

Antivide

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):

Antivide

How did you hear about the EPI? If someone referred you, please leave their name:

The Weapon

I think he has another name in front of that, something with a Z.

He also gave me some bayonet tips. Thanks!

Steam Username:

Hak Fu

I will be using Antivide as my Team speak name. I can't change my Steam username because I have a ton of friends on my friend's list.

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer?

Wait... yeah, now I do. : D

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
No

Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST
Yes

Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Yes

Sporadic

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Yes

Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT
Yes (may occasionally miss one or two due to family obligations, but that is rare)

I live on the West coast.

I'm completely new to the entire "gun" thing. I've played about 30 hours of Warband MP but I've never played Mount and Musket. Eager to learn though.