News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

Welcome Back! Please go to the Rekruten part of the forums and Sign in, so that i may add you onto the roster! 

Lycan

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Lycan

How did you hear about the EPI? If someone referred you, please leave their name: Old member?

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): BABYxEATER

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)

Yes, And yes.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Tuesdays, Fridays and a possible Saturday

Heinrich

Thanks lycan!  Go post in the Rekruten forums.

Viperior

In-game Name: Viperior

How did you hear about the EPI? Werner (aka Gash) and Zoller (aka 451). Have played Warband with them for years.

Steam Username: lordgreenspeck

Do you have teamspeak3? Yes, and Ventrilo.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST

Plus as many as the training sessions as I can (My sniping and artillery skills need practice).

I plan on making a lot of videos in Napoleonic Wars. The first one so far was an enemy bagpiper we rescued: http://youtu.be/zcl7tr-pLFU.

Gash tells me good things about the 1st EPI, such as emphasis on historical accuracy. I look forward to the epicness.  8)

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Heinrich

Welcome into the 1st East Prussian Infantry!   

Please set up your name In game as  :  1stEPI_Rkt_(Name)
Our banner can be found on the 1st page top row 3rd from the left.

Please post in the Rekruten section of the forums in the thread titled "Report to your NCO's here."  Upon doing so you will be added onto the official roster, but until then you will not be considered a member of the regiment.

Hope to see you soon!

Heinrich

wolfbanner

in game name: Wolfbanner
how did I hear about 1stEPI: through Pokerstuds
steam username: Wolfbanner
TS3?: ja
which events can you attend to?: well all, if I can make it.
I am Wolfbanner! yes, I know it's amazing right?

Heinrich

Thank you sir! Please read over the Rekruten Forums and post in the 'Report to your NCO's thread'

Presidente Ron Paul

In-game Name: President Ron Paul

How did you hear about the EPI?

Someone in the forums said you were the most authentic in line battles, I don't recall whom, but I'm really excited about drumming, marching, artillery, and outstanding Prussian style military service!

Steam Username: (none yet)

Teamspeak3: Yes

Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST (That's today!!)

Heinrich

Welcome to the Regiment sir! Please post in the Rekruten Section of the Forums so that you can be added onto the roster

Lord_Pomaville

In Game Name: Lord_Pomaville
i heard about this group from the 84, they went recruiting.
Steam Username: Mr. Airstrike
i do have team-speak 3.
i can do any events upon request.

Littlefield

Welcome into the 1stEPI sir Wesley!

- Please set up your Name as  1stEPI_Rkt_(Name)
- Please Read over the rekruten forum board and post in the expected attendance thread. 
   Here
   You will not be added onto the roster until you do
- PLEASE join our steam group. It will be good for getting updates and other important HeinrichSpam                     That I know you want to be apart of   Steam Group

See you soon!

Krause

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Krause

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): mrpolar

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.) All but the Tuesday Training

Highlander (Prussianrkt)

Hello to everyone at the 1st EPI, old and new. My ingame name is Highlander.

I served in the EPI previously for a fair amount of time, and I was known by many as either Prussian Rekrut, or Highlander. (23)

Gunny referred  me to the team, and we agreed that now I have more time, I should rejoin.

My Steam name is Highlander_23

I have teamspeak 3 installed, and I do have a mic, although I'm not 100% sure how to set it up for in game yet, (webcam mic) and I may not always use it. I am good at following orders though, and I have no problem from starting from the bottom.

I had to take a temporary leave of absence to keep up with the tremendous amount of schoolwork that Grade 11 brings. I am here to rejoin the 1st EPI for full time for summer vacation which lasts until September.

For this summer until Early September I can attend the-
Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT
And the Secession events. (Maybe some M and Gladius ones too.)

When the Summer ends I can only attend Weekend and some friday events.

Thank you for the time anyone took to read this. I look forward to seeing all my old comrades in battle, and crushing the invading French. I do have the required dlc for warband, and I am glad to hear the team is on it.

Thank you,
Highlander (Prussian Rekrut.)
Ps. I may need to be trained up a bit again, I have been off for awhile.

Der_Drache

Welcome back Prussian Rekrut! And Welcome Krause! Post your attendance there http://forums.1stepi.com/index.php/board,50.0.html When Heinrich adds you to the roster.

SkoRn

In-game Name: SkoRn
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,230124.0.html?PHPSESSID=bmllrmn3r2ud90ti88i8vckg83 , i saw you guys on his list on the forums and thought i wanted to give it a try.
Steam username: infectedshuffler
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? I got it all installed and updated ofc.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - check
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT - Might be able sometimes
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT - might be able sometimes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - check

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT - check
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT - check

// SkoRn