News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azrooh

You made the right choice, Skorn! Welcome to the regiment. At your earliest convenience please read this thread and drop a post where it asks you to, and hopefully we'll be seeing you Tuesday.

BenjaminMartin

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Alexander

How did you hear about the EPI? If someone referred you, please leave their name: on a youtube video

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): naylor98

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)yes, i am getting a mic.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM-NO
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST-YES
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST-YES
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT-YES

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST-YES
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT-YES

Heinrich

Welcome to the regiment. At your earliest convenience please read this thread and drop a post where it asks you to, and hopefully we'll be seeing you Today!

- Please set up your name ingame as 1stEPI_Rkt_(Name)

Thanks! 

Boyko

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Boyko

How did you hear about the EPI? If someone referred you, please leave their name: I heard from my friend, Kraus

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): Susan

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) No I do not, but I can get it

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.) I can make it to Saturday training and temporarily (for the summer) the weekday ones. I can make most if not all linebattles, but I will miss all in a few eeks (leaving for a camp)

Heinrich

Quote from: Heinrich on June 12, 2012, 10:55:00 AM
Welcome to the regiment. At your earliest convenience please read this thread and drop a post where it asks you to, and hopefully we'll be seeing you Today!

- Please set up your name ingame as 1stEPI_Rkt_(Name)

Thanks!

Please also Note that you will not be added onto the roster until you post!

konradklaus

Name: Konrad Klaus
Invited by Werner
Yes I have TS
I can make Tuesdays at 3 and Sunday line battles.

Other note, I started as an enlisted, but became an officer in the 9th SS RO/RO2.  I was in the unit for a couple of years.

Heinrich

Welcome into the 1st East Prussian Infantry!
Please post in the Rekruten section of the forums in the correct thread. I cannot add you onto our roster until you do.   Also, please join the Public steam group. a Link can be found on the front page of the application thread.   You need to set your name in game as  1stEPI_Rkt_(name).

See you soon!

Leutnant Heinrich

Ouverture

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):
Ouverture

How did you hear about the EPI? If someone referred you, please leave their name:
A friend who do not yet own this game but had read about you.

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):
Oratorium

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.):
I have TS3

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

I work shift work so which events i can attend to changes from week to week, some weeks i can just make a few, others i can make all of them.

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Heinrich

Welcome to the 1st East Prussian Infantry!!

Please Read Over our Rekruen Board and post in the "report to your NCOs" thread. Once you do that you will be added onto the rosters.  The set your name up in game as 1stEPI_Rkt_(name).

See you soon!

Heinrich

SebbeCalner

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): TheDuke

How did you hear about the EPI?: Found it while looking around for modifications on TWC

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): SebbeCalner

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.): I can always install it

Tuesday Weekday Training

Saturday Primary Training

Sunday Linebattle

Heinrich

Hey!  welcome to the 1st EPI.

Please read over the Rekruten Board of the Forums and Post in the  "report to your NCO's thread".  you will Not be added onto our official rosters, nor will you be considered a member of the regiment until you do. 

Thanks!

Heinrich

DiscoShrew

In-game Name: DiscoShrew
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? Word of mouth in game
Steam username: Ðisco Shrew
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?
Installed
Which events can you attend on a regular basis?
All of them.
Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Heinrich

Hey!  welcome to the 1st EPI.

Please read over the Rekruten Board of the Forums and Post in the  "report to your NCO's thread".  you will Not be added onto our official rosters, nor will you be considered a member of the regiment until you do. 

Thanks!

Heinrich

nazulan

In-game Name: Nazulan
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? I was on the Prusssian server while you were trying out navy battle maps.
Steam username: nazulan
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? I do have a teamspeak3 account.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?
I can attend these on a regular basis

Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST

Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST (usualy)

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST (usualy)

Heinrich

Welcome Nazulan!

Please post in our Rekruten Board under the. "Report to your NCOs" thread. It's important that you do this as you will not be added onto the roster until you do.

Please set up your name in game as 1stEPI_Rkt_(name)

Please select our banner which can be found on the first page, top roe, third from the left.

Please set up your name in team speak as. Rekrut (name)

Thanks and welcome aboard!

Heinrich