News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

[TRANSFERRED] Sdt Evers

Started by Evers, January 08, 2015, 01:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evers

Mandatory Questions
These must be filled out before your application can be processed

1.   In-Game Name: (Your In-Game Name SHOULD be the same as your Forum Name, for the sake of organization):
Evers
2. Steam Name: (This will be used to invite you to the regimental steam group, and help the NCO's maintain contact with you)
Alarmingly Fast Moving Skeleton
3.   Our regiment prides itself in maturity, organization, and responsibility. Are you prepared to:
      a.   Attend all events that you can, and excuse yourself properly if you are unable to?
      b.   Learn our commands and rules, and follow them?
      c.   Respect our members and the members of other regiments in the Prussian Army, regardless of rank, age, sex,   race, religion, etc.?
      d.   Conduct yourself in a manner that is befit of a member in the 1stEPI and the Prussian Army?
I am prepared to attend all of the events possible, learn and follow the rules, respect the all members and conduct myself in proper manner.
4.   Take a moment to read our rules. Do you agree with the policies the regiment runs by? You will be held accountable for knowing them and following them.
I fully agree.
5.  what follows is a list of our event schedule. Please say YES or NO next to the events that you can or cannot attend. Please, no "maybes" or "I could try". A "yes" to an event means you should be able to attend 75% of the time. Also, please note, all events are based on EASTERN STANDARD TIME U.S. Please consult the web if you have questions about time-zones and what time-zone you are in. Finally, we need all recruits to attend at minimum ONE LINEBATTLE and ONE TRAINING.
     a.   Tuesday Linebattle – 8pm YES
     b.   Thursday Training – 8pm YES
     c.   Friday Linebattle – 9pm YES
     d.   Saturday Training – 3pm NO

Optional
These are optional, but it is encouraged that you answer them. It will help the NCO's when working with you.

1.   Age: 18

2.   Time-Zone Location (If not known, simply state your Country): EST

3.   How did you hear about the Regiment? Did someone recommend you to our regiment? If so, who?
I used to be in this regiment. I got up until the rank of soldat before I unexpectedly left. That's because my computer was broken for the majority of 2 years and after that I decided to save up for a lot better of a computer. It did take me awhile, and that's why I feel like I should reapply to the regiment instead of just asking to rejoin the ranks.
4.   What is your favorite position to play in the game? Infantry, cavalry, or artillery?
My favorite is cavalry but I'm best as an infantryman.
5.   How long have you played Mount and Blade: Napoleonic Wars for? Are you a new-comer or a seasoned veteran of the franchise?
3 years
6.   Prior to the 1stEPI, have you been in other regiments or tried other "military simulation" groups, clans, or games?
Like I said, I used to be in the EPI. Besides that I used to play Project Reality for Battlefield 2.

SirSnuggles

Welcome back!

Returning reservists do not need to reapply regardless of how long they have been gone or how long they were in the regiment before they left.  Report to Lt Ormand of Zug 1 (http://forums.1stepi.com/index.php/topic,1311.60.html).  There's a training tonight 40 minutes from now (8 pm est, 7 pm cst), hope you can make it!
"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower