News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Garde Imperiale Skirmish -- March 8th

Started by Reinhardt, February 20, 2015, 09:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reinhardt

On March 8th, at 7:30PM Eastern Standard Time, we will be fighting a French Army regiment -- the Garde Imperiale -- in a one-on-one skirmish linebattle. Medals will be awarded to those who participate and fight in the linebattle -- so be sure to come along and fight against those pesky Frenchies!
"If we're going to be charging a hill, we'll need a Vodnik and a rubber boat. Also, we need to be Russians. . . yelling "Partizani"."

L. Hopper

Oh good, my shell jacket is thirty pounds heavier from the medals I already have, let's chalk up a few more pounds.

Woo hoo!

This should be a fun one, we don't get to fight other groups, so please do come and show a good impression for the Regiment.

Jorvasker

I guess I can come out of retirement for this one event and help you guys kick some filthy French ass. :)

Shadow

:D

Quick shoutout to you gents for helpin me out over the past couple weeks. :)

Heinrich

Just to update everyone on this event coming up here in a few days.

The event time was changed from 8pm EST to 7:30 PM EST. This is to accommodate our french adversaries. It would be in your best interest to arrive NO LATER THAN 7:20, so that we can get ourselves organized and determine an accurate headcount prior to the start of the event.

ALSO, a friendly reminder that on March 8 clocks will "Spring forward" an hour at 0200. In this digital age, most of your electronics should change themselves, but if for whatever reason they do not, please remember to set the time yourself. It'd really stink if we showed up an hour late to the event. :)

Encourage all the members to attend. All attending members will receive a medal, and make an attempt to bring back a few reservists too. It's always nice to see some old faces.

I'll do my best to keep everyone updated as we draw closer to this event!

Heinrich

Spatulot

I highly recommend you all show up as these events can be really fun.  It is also nice to have one of the medals from this event.  They are nice to look back on to remember your time in the regiment, it is also cool to look back at all the others that were there.

"Be Indian Jones. It's the best and obvious choice" - Fuzz

Shadow

Thanks so much for coming gents! Even though we had to assist on numbers, you all were great sports. We handled them quite easily. Thanks once again - let's definitely keep this streak going Tuesday!