News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ham

In-game Name : Ham

How did you hear about the EPI?: From seeing that the 84e wasn't accepting North Americans currently, but they referred me here.

Steam Username : System of a Clown

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? : Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT [yes]
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST [yes]
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST [yes]
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT [yes]

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST [yes]
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT [yes]

Side note: Due to it being summer currently, there are obviously exceptions to these days due to trips and other real life events. I'll inform the regiment in advance of my absences.

slayer256

-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):slayer256

How did you hear about the EPI? If someone referred you, please leave their name:

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):slayer256

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)yes and i have a microphone

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT no
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST yes
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT no

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST some 
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT yes

Heinrich

Welcome Both of you!!

Please post in our Rekruten Board under the. "Report to your NCOs" thread. It's important that you do this as you will not be added onto the roster until you do.

Please set up your name in game as 1stEPI_Rkt_(name)

Please select our banner which can be found on the first page, top roe, third from the left.

Please set up your name in team speak as. Rekrut (name)

Thanks and welcome aboard!

Heinrich

Germany1710

--In-Game Name: "Germany"
--I was sadly not accepted into a  Regiment(84e) because of my time zone location, so the officers kindly directed me to come here
-ROR- Lord Roberts
-- Not yet, but Yes I can install it as soon as possible.
--I can attend all of them. 

Heinrich

Welcome Germany!!

Please post in our Rekruten Board under the. "Report to your NCOs" thread. It's important that you do this as you will not be added onto the roster until you do.

Please select our banner which can be found on the first page, top roe, third from the left.

Heinrich

Alexander

In-game Name: Alexander
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? PLt. Littlefield
Steam username: witefang82
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT  No
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT  Yes
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT  Yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT  Yes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT  Yes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT  Yes

Picton

Welcome Alexander!

Picton
"I don't care how they dress so long as they mind their fighting." - Lieutenant General Sir Thomas Picton referring to the ragged appearance of his troops.

"I'm bringing some stuff...some seriously heavy stuff though. Like scrambled eggs, and fruit loops." - Shep

Imperator

Hi

My ingame name is Imperator, I saw your post on the taleworlds forum. I chose your regiment because i like Prussia ( im half german)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT  yes
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT  no
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT  no
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT  Yes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT  no
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT  Yes
I have teamspeak.
I already have experience with playing in regiments.

thanks

Picton

Welcome Imperator!

Please post in our Rekruten Board under the "Report to your NCOs" thread. It's important that you do this as you will not be added onto the roster until you do.

Picton
"I don't care how they dress so long as they mind their fighting." - Lieutenant General Sir Thomas Picton referring to the ragged appearance of his troops.

"I'm bringing some stuff...some seriously heavy stuff though. Like scrambled eggs, and fruit loops." - Shep

Chewiemuse

in-game Name: Chewiemuse_ATS

How did you hear about the EPI? If someone referred you, please leave their name: Werner Also  Dasty also Valt

Steam Username: ChewieMuse

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?:I have teamspeak

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? Most events, Im in the Military so my schedule is Random sometimes

Picton

Welcome Chewiemuse_ATS!

Please post in our Rekruten Board under the "Report to your NCOs" thread. It's important that you do this as you will not be added onto the roster until you do.

Picton

Samus

In-game name- Samus

How did you hear about the EPI? I saw you guys playing NW

Steam Username- Samus

Do you have teamspeak3 client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?- i have teamspeak

Which events can you attend on a a regular bases? Most of them

codxxhitman

n-game Name : Hitman

How did you hear about the EPI?: i was in the reg befor

Steam Username : codxxhitman

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? : Yes

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT [yes]
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST [yes]
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST [yes]
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT [yes]

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST [yes]
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT [yes]
Roses are red, Bacon is too, Bones are hard.... Bones are hard, BACON

Picton

Welcome Samus and Hitman!

Picton

annoyingbird

in game name: Hadrid
Read about EPI on the forum
Steam username: 9 - Orthodox Druid - 9
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? I can install it soon

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT