News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

Welcome Ifrit!

Please post in our Rekruten Board under the "Report to your NCOs" thread. It's important that you do this as you will not be added onto the roster until you do.

Please set up your name in game as 1stEPI_Rkt_(name)

Please select our banner which can be found on the first page, top roe, third from the left.

Please set up your name in team speak as. Rekrut (name)

Thanks and welcome aboard!

Leutnant Heinrich

BlakeBenke

In-game Name: BlakeBenke

How did you hear about the EPI?: Used to be in the Regiment

Steam Username: Lemiwinkz

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST

I should be able to attend most if not all events, but due to a flaky work schedule

I had to leave the Regiment awhile back due to work/school issues, but now that I am done with school work is all and that shouldn't be a problem

Picton

Welcome BlakeBenke!

Please post in our Rekruten Board under the "Report to your NCOs" thread. It's important that you do this as you will not be added onto the roster until you do.

Please select our banner which can be found on the first page, top roe, third from the left.

Picton
"I don't care how they dress so long as they mind their fighting." - Lieutenant General Sir Thomas Picton referring to the ragged appearance of his troops.

"I'm bringing some stuff...some seriously heavy stuff though. Like scrambled eggs, and fruit loops." - Shep

Revelin

In-game Name:Revelin

How did you hear about the EPI? If someone referred you, please leave their name:no my friend tel me your regiment

Steam Username :ghost345678

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)yes :)

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? all the events

Picton

Welcome Revelin!

Uffz. Picton
"I don't care how they dress so long as they mind their fighting." - Lieutenant General Sir Thomas Picton referring to the ragged appearance of his troops.

"I'm bringing some stuff...some seriously heavy stuff though. Like scrambled eggs, and fruit loops." - Shep

Martin

In-game Name: Martin

How did you hear about the EPI? : Littlefield and Hopper 

Steam Username: nighthawks23 ( http://steamcommunity.com/id/Martin147 )

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?: Saturday Training, Tuesday Training, Friday Linebattle, Sunday Linebattle are the ones I know I should be able to attend

Picton

Welcome Martin!

Please select our banner which can be found on the first page, top row, third from the left.

Uffz. Picton

Lindeboom

In-game Name: Lindeboom

How did you hear about the EPI? If someone referred you, please leave their name: Rekrut Evers

Steam Username: Maudlin Turkey

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?  I have a microphone and will install the client soon

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? Yes

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT NO
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST NO
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST NO
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT YES

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST YES
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT YES

Heinrich

Welcome Lindeboom!

Please select our banner which can be found on the first page, top row, third from the left.

Leutnant Heinrich

Haras

In-game Name: Haras

How did you hear about the EPI?: Martin,Hopper,Littlefield

Steam Username: spadev3

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT NO
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST Maybe
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST No
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT Yes
Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST YES
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT YES

Well when school Starts Back up i dont know if ill be on at all so.

Picton

Welcome Haras!

Uffz. Picton

Mr.Oldies

In-game Name:MrOldies

How did you hear about the EPI?: I was Looking for a Prussian regiment to join on taleworld's forums and this one caught my eye.

Steam Username:Mr.Oldies

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?:Yes I do, but I don't have a Microphone.

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT [Maybe]
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST [Yes]
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST [Yes]
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT [Maybe]

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST [Yes]
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT [Maybe]

As a note, I live on the West Coast and work mornings, so given the 3-Hour time difference there will be times I can and cannot make the days I marked "Maybe" Though on the other three days I can definantly make it.

Picton

Welcome MrOldies!

Uffz. Picton

Confuzzled

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Confuzzled_Boy

How did you hear about the EPI? If someone referred you, please leave their name: Followed a link from 84e about North American regiments

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): Confuzzled Boy

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT No
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST Yes
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST Yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT Yes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST Yes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT Yes

"Be QUIET Confuzzled!" - Everyone

Picton

Welcome Confuzzled_Boy!

Uffz. Picton