News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azrooh

Hey, I added both of you to the roster and the steam group. Welcome to the battalion.

Orobas

In-game Name: Orobas

Steam Username: Orobas210

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computern?: yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?
Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - perhaps,if not at work
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Sven

Hey Orobas! Welcome to the 1stEPI.

Do you have a microphone?

Also, if you can't make it to tuesday, just let myself, Kpl. von_Brennenburg, or Lt. Azrooh know.

Azrooh

You could also remove tuesday from your list and attend it if you feel like it, it's up to you.
Welcome to the regiment.

Orobas

hey thanks for giving me a chance in your regiment..yes, i have a microphone but i'm afraid that my english is a bit rusty   :-[ ..my german is way better  ;D

Azrooh

Quote from: Orobas on July 01, 2011, 01:42:27 PM
hey thanks for giving me a chance in your regiment..yes, i have a microphone but i'm afraid that my english is a bit rusty   :-[ ..my german is way better  ;D

Kpl Brennenburg is german, and Olt Fritz is Austrian, so if you need any help with anything, you can talk to them.

Orobas

thanks..after a while i should be able to talk english as years ago in school..reading is no problem

Azrooh

Alright, that's good to hear. We don't mind if you speak German in teamspeak, though it'd be polite if you'd move down a channel beforehand.

Brennenburg's a Kpl with the recruits, so if you have a question during a training, you can ask him questions in German as well.

Orobas

alright..and it's never wrong improving personal english skills ^^..so i'm happy to be here

Malkar

In-game Name: Malkara

Steam Username: http://steamcommunity.com/id/malkar/

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon: Yep.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? I should be able to attend everything, barring deciding to go do something IRL- I'm a bum of a college student and out until the very end of August. At that point, I will definitely be able to still make the Saturday training, not sure about the rest yet.

Harperz

In-game Name : Harperz
Steam Username : golarian
Do you have Teamspeak3 Client installed? Yes, I have Teamspeak3 installed. My microphone is integrated though so it may not work well.
Which events can you attend on a regular basis? Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST, Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST.

Azrooh

Hey both of you, welcome to the regiment. I see you've both put down fridays as days you can attend, so I hope to see you tonight. We've got a training at 8:30 EST for Fridays, so attend that to get the basics down if you can.

Percussor

In-game Name: Percussor

Steam Username: BoxPercussor

Teamspeak 3 Installed: Yes (no microphone though)

Events I can attend to: All of them for now (however once my school starts again this will undoubtedly change)

Edit: Typo

Sven

Welcome to the 1stEPI, Percussor! We have a LB today that you're welcome to attend at 3PM EST. If you'd rather have a training first, we'll see you Tuesday at 3 EST. Leutnant Azrooh will get your account set up to see the rest of the forums soon.

We know it's easy to get burned out doing everything, so if you ever want to drop a couple days, let us know and we'll get you set up. Don't forget to notify myself or Lt Azrooh if you needs to be excused from a training :)

Percussor

Ok.

Just one question. I probably wont attend to today's linebattle, could you please mark me as excused, if I'm not already?

Thanks.