News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HandOfGod

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): HandOfGod

Who referred you to the EPI? If nobody did, leave blank or omit: No one, I am looking for a regiment for the new dlc.

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication: HandOfGod

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST

Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

==============================================
On a side note, if I join this regiment, does that require me to join up with you guys on secession? Even if I am already in a secession regiment?

Heinrich

Welcome into the 1st East Prussian Infantry Mr. HandOfGod!

First things first,  Go here and read over the Rekruten board.http://forums.1stepi.com/index.php/board,50.0.html.  There are still a few more things you need to fill out Before I can toss you up on the roster.   

Azrooh

Also, the 1stEPI doesn't play Secession as a regiment anymore. Some of us are in the 1st New York Dragoons, but joining isn't at all required.

HandOfGod

Quote from: Azrooh on April 16, 2012, 04:11:28 PM
Also, the 1stEPI doesn't play Secession as a regiment anymore. Some of us are in the 1st New York Dragoons, but joining isn't at all required.

Thanks, I fight with the 5th Michigan. I love the cav, and if I may say so, I love the mod. Great work!

Azrooh

Quote from: HandOfGod on April 16, 2012, 04:23:50 PM
Quote from: Azrooh on April 16, 2012, 04:11:28 PM

Thanks, I fight with the 5th Michigan. I love the cav, and if I may say so, I love the mod. Great work!

Glad to hear you like it :)

tonyshrimp

1. My in game name is tonyshrimp

2. 5th Seanjkl referred me to the EPI

3. My steam name is tonyshrimp

4. I have teamspeak, but do not have a microphone

5. I can attend the Tuesday linebattle (maybe), the Thursday training, the Saturday training, the Friday linebattle and maybe the Sunday linebattle

Ropin

Welcome to the 1stEPI! tonyshrimp. Make sure you post in the Recruit expected roster http://forums.1stepi.com/index.php/board,50.0.htmln.

Weynard

In-game Name: Weynard
Who referred you to the EPI?
Steam username: weynard
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?
I'm kinda busy this and next week, so I will just state those I will be able to attend in the future.

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT

Heinrich

Hello Waynard! Welcome into the 1st East Prussian Infantry! Please read over the Rekruten Board and post in the necessary threads.     http://forums.1stepi.com/index.php?board=50.0

Heinrich

SirCus

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): SirCus

Who referred you to the EPI? If nobody did, leave blank or omit: Nobody. I just like you guys cause you're American friendly and you are cool  :P

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): jonny12384

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)
-Yes.
Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)
- I can attend each training and line battle :)
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST

Heinrich

Welcome into the 1st East Prussian Infantry Good sir. Please read the Rekruten Board and Post in the Expected attendence *Report to your NCO's*  Thread

Trast_Sabl

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):  Trast

Who referred you to the EPI? If nobody did, leave blank or omit:

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):  Trastonomicon

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)  Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)  I believe the tuesday LB and the Friday LB, I will try to make as many as I can but I have no regular hours on my computer.

Heinrich

Welcome into the 1st East Prussian Infantry Mr. Trast_Sabl!  Please Look over the Rekruten Board and post in the " Expected Attendence *Report to your NCO's Here* " Thread. Please note that you will not be added onto the Rekruten roster until you do. http://forums.1stepi.com/index.php?board=50.0

Phizx

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Phizx

Who referred you to the EPI? If nobody did, leave blank or omit: Watched a vid on youtube about a battle you were in.

Steam Username: Phizx

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?: Yes i do

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?  I can most definatly attend the weekend events. Mabye the weekday events as well.

Heinrich

Welcome into the Regiment Phizx! Please read the Rekruten board   http://forums.1stepi.com/index.php?board=50.0  and Post in the necessary areas!