News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

von_Brennenburg

Hello guys, I would like to join the regiment.

In-game Name: Alexander_von_Brennenburg  (I know its too long so I would use von_Brennenburg)

Steam Username : Should be Style25 or Alexander_von_Brennenburg

Teamspeak3: Yes
Microphone: Yes, but only on weekends.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT  Yes
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST No
Friday NA Line Battle - 8PM EST Possibly
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT Yes
Sunday Private Line Battle - 2PM EST / 7PM GMT Yes

Whiteguy

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Whiteguy

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): Whiteguy115

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.): Yes I have it.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.): Every event.

Rrast

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Rrast

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): Rrast

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) Yes, I have TS and use a mic.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.) I'm up for any event... as many as I can.  The more the better.

I've currently been in IFA_6e for 3 days.  It's going ok, but their time (British) is much diffrent than mine (cst) so I rarely can meet their practice times.  I'm looking for a mature group of gamers who are organized and get the job done.  I was on your server today and you present yourselves in that manner.  I can answer any other questions you may have.  Please le me know.  Thanks!

Brakka

In-game Name: Brakka

Steam Username : Sleepychewer

Do you have teamspeak3 Client/ Mic? Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? Fri- Sun isn't a problem. Others should be ok off and on.

Luko

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Luko

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):http://steamcommunity.com/id/POM_Omen

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) I have a mic and TS3.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.) Every event except for the Tuesday training. I am also in a native clan so I have events with them that may interfere.

Darhinroth

In-game Name?- Darhinroth

Steam Username?- Darhinroth

Do you have teamspeak3?- Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?-

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT: No
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST: Yes
Friday NA Line Battle - 8PM EST: Yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT: Yes
Sunday Private Line Battle - 2PM EST / 7PM GMT: Yes

Azrooh

Thread cleaned for archiving purposes. Everything but accepted applications of active members have been removed.

Duncdar

In-game Name: Duncdar

Steam Username: UserID: Duncdar Display Name: [BONG]☭The Orphanator☭
http://steamcommunity.com/id/duncdar

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes, I do.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? Friday and Sunday Line Battles, and all the training cept Tuesday. (I get home at 3:30 PM EST)

Azrooh

Hey, Duncdar, great to have you with us.

Rheal

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Rheal

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): DoomsDayDD

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.): Yes, have it.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.): Thursday practice and Friday line battle.

Pacman

Quote from: Rethmeier on February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM
Fill out this application with your information and post it here by clicking the reply button. We will add you to the roster once we have recieved your completed application.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Pacman

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): Cahill22509

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) i have teamspeak 3 but no mic

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.)
Most likely yes

Azrooh

Welcome to the regiment, both of you!
Pacman, I'll need a list of days you can regularly attend. I'd suggest only taking one training and one or both linebattles, of course you're free to come to trainings/events you are not scheduled for.

Event Times:

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Pacman

Quote from: Azrooh on April 30, 2011, 06:29:38 PM
Welcome to the regiment, both of you!
Pacman, I'll need a list of days you can regularly attend. I'd suggest only taking one training and one or both linebattles, of course you're free to come to trainings/events you are not scheduled for.

Event Times:

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT 8 pm GMT  yes
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT yes 8pm GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT YES

Azrooh

Rhuarc

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Rhuarc

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): LogicaLinsanity

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.) I can attend the Thursday weekday training, and one or both of the Friday night/Saturday Night line battles, provided that there isn't a conflicting PRT event. (PRT comes first for me. :) )