News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azrooh

Good to see we're getting some more PRT members :P

Popete

In-game Name: Popete

Steam Username: Eldictatoro (if not that TK-421)

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? Thursday training, Saturday primary, Sunday linebattle

Azrooh

Hey, Popete, glad to have you with us!

Rethmeier

You forgot to change his membergroup.  *mentally slaps Azrooh upside the head*

Azrooh

Quote from: Rethmeier on May 01, 2011, 11:19:51 PM
You forgot to change his membergroup.  *mentally slaps Azrooh upside the head*

Bah! I've been fairly good about that :P

Rethmeier

Yes you have.  I just wanted to make sure you were continuing to be good about that. *retracts mental slap*

Azrooh

Quote from: Rethmeier on May 02, 2011, 09:45:09 AM
Yes you have.  I just wanted to make sure you were continuing to be good about that. *retracts mental slap*

Fair enough.

GoPats

In-Game:GoPats

Steam:nepatsfan4ever

I have TS

I hope to be able to go to trainings on Thursday and Saturday and the Friday line battle but I can make no promises that's why I want to be a RSV until later notice

Salokryn

In-game Name : De Lormen

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):Not yet

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? Every day after 15:00 AM Europe time (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.)

Azrooh

Hey Salo, thanks for joining us. If you could leave an exact list of events you can attend here, that'd be great.

Event Times:

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

I take 'not yet' to mean you're getting steam. I'd highly suggest it, please PM me once you do with your account name.

LargeMargin

Name: LargeMargin
Steam Username: LargeMargin
TS3: Yes!
Mic: Some more yes!

My work schedule is pretty variable, but I should usually be able to make these:

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Azrooh

Hey, welcome to the regiment, LargeMargine!

Hatumex

In-game Name: Hatumex

Steam Username : Hagenshelton

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join.) Yes

Do you have a functioning microphone? (A microphone is not required to join) Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?: All events unless something urgent comes up.

Azrooh

Welcome to the regiment, Hatumex!
You may want to reconsider your event schedule, it's very easy to get burnt out attending 3 trainings per week. I'd suggest taking one training and one or both linebattles per week, and of course you are free to come to events you are not scheduled for.
If you decide to keep your current scheduling, then be sure to let me know if you are going to miss a training, before or after, and I'll mark you as excused.

Uhlaf

Name: Uhlaf

Steam Username: Uhlaf (http://steamcommunity.com/id/KingPooh)

Do you have teamspeak3: Yes, I also have a functioning mic

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.)

I am available for all events on weekends (including fridays), and events on week days starting May 14th

Looking forward to your response.