News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uhlaf

Welcome PrussianSoldat, You should change your name to PrussianRukruit, and then Soldaten, and the PrussianGefreiter and so on and so forth.

uzo70

I would like to see him treat me with Respect, if so his gonna be the first xD

Randomhorsietrying

In-game Name : Horsie

Steam Username :Randomhorsie

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT (no)
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST (yes)
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT (yes)

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST (yes)
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT (yes)

Oh and i have a mic but i prefer not to use (i am a man of few words)

SamA

welcome to the reg horsie you tags will be 1stEPI_Rkt_Horsie

Apives

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Apives

Steam Username (If you do not have Steam, say so here, It's not a requirement):jerryfire101

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join.) yes

Do you have a functioning microphone? (A microphone is not required to join) yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.) 7 days a week, although I must be reminded of events Via steam. Exception of days I may not be in town or available (Will notify ahead of time)

SamA

Welcome Apives your new tags are 1stEPI_Rkt_Apives

awesomoe

Quote from: Rethmeier on February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM
Fill out this application with your information and post it here by clicking the reply button. We will add you to the roster once we have recieved your completed application.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Madness

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):random111222

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)yes i have Teamspeak and i have a microphone

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT no
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST no
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT yes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST yes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT no

Furthermore, all applicants are invited to join the Regiments main steam group. It is a public group so you may join before acceptance into the regiment.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/1stepi

SamA

welcome awesomoe your new tags are 1stEPI_Rkt_Awesomoe

Lash95

In-Game Name: Lashify

Steam Username: Lash95

Teamspeak: I own teamspeak 3 and a Microphone.

Attendence: I should be able to make all of them 90% the time, they dont mess with any of my bad times just matters whats going on special those days

SamA

Welcome Lashify to the 1stEPI your new tags are 1stEPI_Rkt_Lashify

Avoric

Quote from: Randomhorsietrying on January 14, 2012, 05:18:43 PM
Oh and i have a mic but i prefer not to use (i am a man of few words)

I preferred not to use mine as well...

PrussianSoldat, do as Uhlaf says and change your name as you get promoted :P

You shall be the ideal [insert rank here]
Welcome.

Draco_Logan

I would like to join the 1st EPI
In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Der Drache

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): dracologan24

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.): Yes and i have a mic (but i wont use it much)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT Yes
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST No
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT Yes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST Yes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMTYes

Uhlaf

adyb

steam name-[G]adyb to add me type adyb123
in game name-adyb
i have a micro phone and teamspeak
i can attend all the line battles
i live in europe in england so what ever time you want me to be on ill try to be on
Im very active and play alot and i get along well with other people
im a skirmisher and ermm thats it reallly

SamA

Welcome Abyb your new tags will be 1stEPI_Rkt_Abyb