News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atticus

Atticus
BattleBoss told me.
havyouceenmygum_
I have TeamSpeak.
Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - Can make it, but will be 10-15 mins late.
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT -  Can make it under ordinary circumstances.
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT - Can make it under ordinary circumstances.
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - Can make it under ordinary circumstances.
Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT - Can make it under ordinary circumstances.
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT - Can make it under ordinary circumstances.

vonnx

Atticus told me.
Yuri
I have teamspeak
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT -  Can make it most days.
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT - Can make it most days.
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - Can make it most days.
Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT - Can make it most days.
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT - Can make it most days.

Heinrich

Welcome to the Both of you! I'm sorry i'm getting to these a bit late, but please don't feel ignored!

Please post in our Rekruten Board under the "Report to your NCOs" thread. It's important that you do this as you will not be added onto the roster until you do.

Please set up your name in game as 1stEPI_Rkt_(name)

Please select our banner which can be found on the first page, top row, third from the left.

Please set up your name in team speak as. Rekrut (name)

Please Join the Regimental Steam Page for Important Updates and Reminders about Linebattles and trainings!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/1stepi_nw

Thanks and I hope to see you soon!

Leutnant Heinrich

Spartan898

In-game Name: Spartan898
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who?
Steam username: TheUknowN's
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes I have it installed

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT-I may or may not be able to join this every time it is on since school ends at around that time
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Heinrich

Welcome Spartan!

Please post in our Rekruten Board under the "Report to your NCOs" thread. It's important that you do this as you will not be added onto the roster until you do.

Please select our banner which can be found on the first page, top row, third from the left.

Please Join the Regimental Steam Page for Important Updates and Reminders about Linebattles and trainings!

Leutnant Heinrich

Sasquatch28

In-game Name: Sasquatch28

How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? Murdoc recruited me. We work together.

Steam username: erichs21

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? yes

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT  -  No
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT  -  Yes
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT  -  Yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT  -  Yes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT  -  Yes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT  -  Yes

Heinrich

Welcome Sasquatch28!

Leutnant Heinrich

Pink_Panter

In-game Name: Pink_Panter

How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? From the Taleworlds forum.

Steam username: Rahebk

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes i do

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT  -  Yes
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT  -  No
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT  -  Yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT  -  Yes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT  -  Yes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT  -  Yes

Heinrich

Welcome Pink_Panter!

Leutnant Heinrich

Nathan

In-game Name: Nathaniel

How did you hear about the EPI?: Gunny

Steam Username: Weathers404

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer? Yes.

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT SOMETIMES
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST NEVER
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST ALWAYS
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT SOMETIMES

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST ALWAYS
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT SOMETIMES

Heinrich

Welcome Nathan!

Leutnant Heinrich

Flaggle

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Flaggle

How did you hear about the EPI? If someone referred you, please leave their name: I was above you all in Teamspeak and I have played with you as a volunteer.

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): Flaggle

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.): Look up.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT Depends on if I can do my homework in a little under an hour.
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST Oh yes...
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST Nope.
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT Depends on plans!

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST Check!
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT Depends on my day's plans!

Heinrich

Welcome Flaggle!

Leutnant Heinrich

Hobofarmer

In-game Name: Hobofarmer/Snook
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? Been in the Prussian Army for a while, first as a 1te. I left them after the leader proved incompetent, and joined with the other 1te'rs as a founding member of the 2ndGS. Now, that regiment is quietly dieing. So, along with Flaggle I decided to give 1stEPI a try. I've fought besides you before, many times. You've left your mark.
Steam username: hgsnook
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yep

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

I should be able to attend most events, though bear in mind that I have a job and social life, and so may occasionally have to miss one.

More info: I've been playing M&B since beta .808, a little over 5 years now. I'm pretty good in melee (7/10) and a decent shot (8/10) thanks to my time as a skirmisher. Been playing NW since last February, and have been in a reg of some sort for the whole time.

Heinrich

Welcome Hobo!

Leutnant Heinrich